Writing From the Heart
That is my beautiful son up above (Hayden). He inspires me to write as he cannot speak or walk. I began researching my family tree, connecting with others and that propelled me to write a few family history books and a huge collective biography on some heroic doctors in World War 1. My latest ventures include a local history and great charity fundraising ideas.
Click on the images below to buy via Amazon
Kitchener's 100 soft cover is available from amazon UK and USA - good delivery times wherever you are. If you'd like the library edition hard cover, they are only available from me, so send me a message at the bottom of this page A$100 + postage. 560 x A4 pages, its a beauty! Includes personal war diaries, unit diaries - British, Australian army, navy, airforce WW1, Canadian Medical Air Corps, Indian Army units.
Individual family histories of over 100 heroic doctors and their families spanning the globe.
AVAILABLE TO BUY NOW:
1. Kitchener's 100 - Lord Kitcheners 100 Surgeons, World War.
2. Hands Across Time
WORKS IN PROGRESS:
3. Emanuel Danero (Neich), Genoa to Sydney 1825 ggf of Don Bradman (2nd edition)
4. Sophia Rolfe/Cowley/Rindfleish, Essex to Sydney 1838 (2nd edition)
5. Diehm Kiesecker Clan, Germany to Australia and USA (2nd edition)
6. History of Molong NSW to 1900 and the Lee family
I love collecting old photos - this is Mrs Barr from Gulgong NSW - not a relative as far as I know